Working together, we can advance the industry
Good partnerships increase training effectiveness and strengthen all involved by creating opportunities, sharing expertise, and jointly promoting successes. We work together with public and private entities to enhance workforce development, improve communities, and protect the public. From apprenticeship to regulatory compliance LIUNA Training and our network of affiliated training centers have over 40 years of experience building partnerships with industry, professional and community organizations, government agencies, educational institutions and professionals.
- Employer partnerships identify training needs and program development.
- Government partnerships provide funding opportunities that develop programs and training to benefit workers, agencies, and communities.
- Community partnerships encourage joint advocacy, provide career paths and change lives.
- Educational partnerships provide opportunities for workers to gain college credit, expand school-to-work programs, and improve S.T.E.M. skills.
- All partners benefit from our third party accreditations by meeting or exceeding industry and regulatory requirements with a seal of quality.
- National partnerships like those with YouthBuildUSA and Helmets to Hardhats foster local partnerships to provide pre-apprenticeship, apprenticeship and lifelong learning opportunities.
At LIUNA Training, our mission is to create the greatest construction workforce in North America. Comprehensive training programs, taught by ANSI Certified Instructors, lead to a safer, more dependable workforce, which builds trust between LIUNA Training and its partners. That’s a foundation worth building on.